Books which served as primary references for these notes.
- Arfken, George B. & Weber, Hans J. (2005), Mathematical Methods for Physicists, 6th Edition, Academic Press (Amazon link)
- Callahan, James J. (2000), The Geometry of Spacetime: An Introduction to Special and General Relativity; Springer-Verlag (Amazon link)
- Griffiths, David J. (2007) Introduction to Electrodynamics, 3rd Edition; Prentice Hall (Amazon link)
- Griffiths, David J. (2005), Introduction to Quantum Mechanics, 2nd Edition; Pearson Education (Amazon link)
- Schutz, Bernard (2009), A First Course in General Relativity, 2nd Edition; Cambridge University Press (Amazon link)